- Are you constantly worried about everything?
- Do you live in fear and are always wondering what will happen next?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and frantic at times?
- Do you feel like you are under tremendous pressure and you’re not going to survive it?
- Do you feel emotionally numb?
- Are you feeling uneasy or jittery?
- Do you experience outbursts and dramatic mood swings due to too much stress in your mind?
- Do you experience blackouts, claustrophobia or an urge to run away?
- Do you lie awake at night worrying about things you cannot resolve and have no control over?
These are all symptoms of anxiety and they all impact your life to a great extent. Having anxiety keeps you worried about the future and feeling overwhelmed by the present so you are losing your ability to enjoy the “now”.
Anxiety limits you because it keeps you fearful of taking the next step. You can also never be calm and peaceful whilst experiencing anxiety because you feel paranoid and stressed out.
Anxiety is very disabling because you suffer from excessive worry, problems with your sleeping patterns, irrational fears, muscle tension, self-consciousness, you feel panicked, you experience flashbacks, you suffer from stage fright (fear of crowds) and it can even effect your digestion.
People who suffer from anxiety place a lot of pressure on themselves, they are perfectionists and develop compulsive behaviours in order to try and control their surroundings and prevent panic attacks.
If you do not take care of your anxiety, you could find yourself falling ill physically because stress has this effect on the body.
My Full Transformational program can help you to manage and understand your emotions and together we will learn tools to control your anxiety so that you can move forward without fear, worry and doubt.
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
30 Minute Free Initial Consultation